Dream Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING BOUNCE HOUSES/AMPLIFIED SOUND

3 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING BOUNCE HOUSES/AMPLIFIED SOUND Empty IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING BOUNCE HOUSES/AMPLIFIED SOUND

Post  lawrence7620 Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:08 pm

So... bounce houses and amplified sound and whatnot will need special permits. So I'll stay in touch with the parks and figure all that out. But I just wanted to let you guys know (: Thanks!

lawrence7620

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING BOUNCE HOUSES/AMPLIFIED SOUND Empty Re: IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING BOUNCE HOUSES/AMPLIFIED SOUND

Post  BubblyBryna Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:43 pm

bounce house!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

BubblyBryna

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING BOUNCE HOUSES/AMPLIFIED SOUND Empty Re: IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING BOUNCE HOUSES/AMPLIFIED SOUND

Post  antonio1014 Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:06 am

Testing Testing ... is this microphone on ... afro lol!

antonio1014

Back to top Go down

Post  lawrence7620 Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:18 pm

To activity pepole, these are the forms that must be filled out a month prior to the event in order to reserve a bounce house. I'm calling the park people on Monday to reserve, and then, we need to get these done as soon as possible. Also, Mrs. Walsh said to talk with Alex Rubin or Stuco people since they've used bounce houses before and whatnot. Thanks!

http://pdf.plano.gov/parks/SpecialEventPermitPrelimApp.pdf
http://pdf.plano.gov/parks/Special%20Event%20Permit%20Final%20Application%20March%202010.pdf

lawrence7620

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum